Thursday, January 17, 2013

1st and 2nd UGLIES of 2013

Last year I developed and launched ART QULT FARM CAMP.
http://artquiltfarmcamp.blogspot.com/
It was a big fat fun time and I cant wait to do it again in 2013.This year I'm adding some more techniques and will be choosing the dates soon.

Right now on my  design wall I'm looking at this .The inside panel is a combination of DSP (deconstructed screen printing) , found object printing and Fugitive media for additional detail and texture. Its finally sewn together and just waiting to be quilted and finished.
 These other pieces are samples from the camp too. These were the first to get pinned up but so far they are still waiting to be shuffled around some more  (and photographed) before they get pieced together.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment